Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snow Glad It's Almost Christmas!

Cheesy blog title, I know.  I simply cannot think about the perfect Christmas setting without thinking SNOW!!!  Unfortunately, I live in the Pacific Northwest where we don't typically see much of the glorious white stuff.  We do live quite close to several mountains where we can get our fix, but it's just not the same as waking up to it.  So, with a desire to see a magical white Christmas I have brought you the following images (just in case you won't be waking up to a White Christmas either).


Google Images
Google Images
Google Images
Google Images
Google Images
                                     
May these pictures bring you lots of cheer and warm, fuzzy feelings.  From my family to yours, 
Merry Christmas!

~Trisha


No comments:

Post a Comment