Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Very Merry Vintage Christmas


Ok, I know I know...it's not even Halloween and I'm already talking (and thinking) Christmas!  I simply cannot help myself this time of year.  It might be said that I get into the holiday spirit earlier than most (think Christmas music in October).  My husband gives me "the look" every time he hears it playing.  So, since I'm feelin it already I thought it only natural that I would start planning what look I want my holiday home to have.  I have a small collection of Christmas items that I've been building over the years thanks to some amazing holiday sales.  My most treasured holiday items didn't come from Target or Costco or any other store but from my parents attic.  Yep, you guessed it!  I love my hand-me-down decorations most!  I'm talking quaint Christmas villages, old time ornaments and vintage (homemade even) looking table top decor.  So without further suspense I have decided on "A Vintage Christmas"!  Since I've thoroughly exhausted my parents attic supply, I've been on the lookout for new items that would fit seamlessly into my current collection.  Here are some fun and vintage-feeling finds that will most likely find their way into my shopping basket next time I'm out.


                                           



                


Hope you enjoyed this little trip down holiday lane!

~Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment