Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Favorite Store Alert!- Downtown Seattle



Let me start by saying I don't have any problems with window shopping...none.  I love nothing more that perusing stores and seeing what goodies lie within even if my cash is running low.  On a recent birthday celebration weekend with my hubby, I wandered into the store of my dreams.  No joke, I instantly told said hubby that I was ready to move in and declare it my new place.  Watson Kennedy is the name of this little downtown Seattle gem.  I must admit that my husband doesn't really enjoy shopping especially at interior decor shops.  Wouldn't you know that he actually enjoyed looking at all the unique & vintage bar ware and gift ideas for men!  This shop has something special for anyone in your life.



 Whether your shopping for some unique items to add to your current vignettes or in search of some vintage scrabble letters (you will see bowls of them throughout the store!), be prepared to find more than what's on your list. These pictures only show a tiny bit of what this shop has to offer but you get the idea that it's a pretty special place.  If you ever find yourself in the Seattle area with some time on your hands, pop over to this amazing place and you won't be disappointed. 

~Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment