Thursday, September 26, 2013

Birthday Bliss



Yesterday I celebrated my birthday!  Well, actually I celebrated last weekend since my birthday happened to fall mid-week this year.  First, my wonderful hubby took me to a Lumineers concert, whom I love.  We then continued the festivities by staying overnight (kid free!) in a downtown Seattle hotel.  Lounging around, swimming, staying up late and sleeping in...pure bliss!  As if all that wasn't enough, my hubby came home from work early yesterday with gifts in hand and told me that he was cooking dinner.  Wahoo!!!  Let's just say I love to bake...anything & everything.  Cooking?  Not so much.  A girl could definitely get used to this treatment!  As soon as my kiddos got home from school, they started making drawings and pictures for my presents and then instructed me to put them on my bedside table so I can see them every morning.  I pretty much had the best birthday ever.  Gettin old doesn't seem quite so bad...

Trisha








No comments:

Post a Comment