Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Holiday Decorating



I am more than excited that fall is finally here!  Leaves are falling, the air is crisp and I am definitely craving comfort foods and pumpkin desserts!  I have been so inspired by some of the many pictures on the Internet of people redecorating their houses for fall and even ideas for the upcoming holidays.  It got me thinking...I love to look at all those pictures, but I'm torn as to whether or not I just add seasonal decor to my existing decorations or if I should change them out entirely.  In some ways I find that it's pretty easy to change things out, meaning take your current group of items off a small accent table and stow them away so you can bring out the pumpkins and other fall decor.  I've also seen many people actually change pictures that hang on their walls all the way to the entryway rug & dishes in their cabinets.  Unfortunately, I haven't built up my holiday decoration stock pile quite that much so I have to stick to adding seasonal touches here and there.  I am however excited to do a few DIY holiday projects this year that will beef up my limited supply.  What are you doing to decorate for the season?  Here are some very inspiring and beautiful images to get you off to a good start.
Hurricanes Filled with Nuts and Acorns
Pink Roses and Teacups

Gorgeous Table Centerpiece
Bunches and Bits
Thanksgiving Mantel
A Diamond in the Stuff
Now that we have seen such amazing ideas...let the seasonal decorating begin!  


Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment