Thursday, August 1, 2013

Desk Re-Do


Recently I have been inspired to update some of my sad furniture pieces.  I'm always looking for ways to re-use what I already have before looking for new items.  So of coarse my first step is to scour the Internet for ideas!  I really love looking at all the fun project inspirations out there.  Some of my favorite blogs can always be counted on to provide the much needed motivation to start such a project.  The first project I'm thinking of tackling is my office desk.  Right now it's an oak looking wood color with gorgeous brass leaf hardware but also has some scratches and rings on the top from constant use.  When we first purchased it I loved the wood tone because it was different than all my other furniture.  Now...I feel like I'm living in a miss-mash of different wood tones!  Hence my idea to paint a few things.  Here are some different looks I'm considering...







Cream & Gray Distressed


Thanks for looking!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment