Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Silver Lining

Our lives have been a tad crazy lately...well, a whole lot crazy lately is more like it.  3 weeks ago we began the (much larger than anticipated) garage re-do project.  It was meant to take a couple weekends but has now dragged on into the 3 week mark.  ALL our garage items (paint, misc wood, saws & tools, storage bins galore & more) has been taking up space in our house.  Every time I bump into something or knock something over trying to get to the things I use every day (like my computer) I want to scream!  My poor kids have been exiled from their playroom which in turn keeps them under foot constantly.  Every day we get closer to the finish line and I get a glimpse of getting my house back!  Oh the crazy things I do to re-organize my house.  Our top priority since buying this lovely fixer has been to make it function better (and be more pretty!).  So enough complaining...it'll all be worth it in the end. With the start of school tomorrow and a long weekend just a few days away, I couldn't be happier!  This is what I will think of next time I stub my toe on the boat motor in my office...ouch!

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment