Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So Pinteresting

It has been a slow summer week around here.  The weather has been fantastic and the schedule of events light.  Besides going to the gym every other day, we've been lounging around in the sun, swimming in the pool and reading.  I love to read.  Some might say its an addiction...I prefer to describe it as a passion!  I have already blasted through a book this week and am now wondering what to read next.  But since I've had some time to fill I have been frequenting Pinterest.  Now that can be addicting let me tell you!  I have been searching for some inspiration on a couple gallery walls I'm wanting to do.  Of coarse I've found so many amazing ideas...here's just one of them.


If you like this idea, feel free to check out my other pins and boards on my Pinterest page and stay tuned to see more on my future gallery wall!

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment